February 23, 2008

Jlogging...but with a B.

Well...

Brooke has been trying to get us to blog for the last couple of months and I guess I finally gave in to her demands.

School - We both love it. Breann has had so many wonderful experiences and loves coming home and telling me all about them. She is doing very well and will be very successful as a cosmetologist. She has cut my hair twice and has done a fantastic job both times.
I also enjoy going to school. I'm currently going to school at Platt College (which specializes in Graphic Design). I am REALLY enjoying it. In 1 week, I will be starting a Photoshop class. I'm excited.

Santee - We love the people, weather, and new experiences here in Santee, CA. We love our ward. We love our apartment. We're so blessed to have such wonderful family that is willing to support us down here. All of you have helped us so much. We are so grateful and love all of you.

Until next time,
The Johnsons

3 comments:

Blaire said...

Dude, you'll have to totally hook me up with some good photoshop tips when you get going. I'm so GLAD you guys are Bloggers--I love you post title. "Jlogger"-that's funny!

Blaire said...

I meant "your post title," not "you post title". Yeah...just be ready for alot of errors; I'm just such a fast typer:)

Brooke said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You are officially a blogger! I hope I wasn't too demanding:) Thanks for joining the crowd! I want pictures!