March 03, 2008

Dog Park




Breann and I decided to take Woofie to the dog park today. Most days there are at least 5 other dogs there just waiting to sniff his backside and whatnot but today, when we showed up, there was not 1 single dog. After a while of chasing Woofie around and giving him treats for his good acts of behavior, a few more really cute Dachshunds and Chihuahuas arrived, just in time for a good sniffing before we were ready to leave. We always have a fun time at the off-lease dog park because it's like planning the lotto. Our dog will randomly bark at people. And you know the feeling when some random dog comes up to you and barks at you? You feel like the dog doesn't like you or you've done something "wrong?" Well, we're getting pretty good at scoping out the park and if we were the betting type, I'm 30% sure we could pick out (who he's going to bark at next) 65% of the time. Hope you like the pictures.

6 comments:

Blaire said...

Ohhhhhhh, Woofie is so cute. I didn't realize how tiny he is. I wish I could meet him. your guys look like you're loving Cali! I'm glad to see you guys at a dog park gettin' some love n' sunshine!

Carpx2 said...

That puppy is so do-o-og gone cute. So are you and your wife.

Brooke said...

My oh my, look how witty Mom is with the dog gone cute. I'm impressed!

Hey, cool picture format. How'd you do that?

Blaire said...

Seriously, Micheal, can you change my LOST picture to be Claire?:)

Blaire said...

I love it!!! I look all tired and nasty like I've been living on the island. It really looks like me and preston are a part of the action! you're awesome! Did you guys watch lost last night? it was a really good one!

Brooke said...

Nice work Mikie. The Blaire head on the Claire body... looks great!

Yeah, Lost was awesome last night... as usual. We watch it on Friday nights online.

Oh yeah, have you guys finished Season 3 yet?