March 30, 2008

School

So I applied to be a Phase 2 at Paul Mitchell which is their honors program. There are 4 openings and you have to have a certain amount of hours to get in which I don't have. I don't even think I'm close but Alexis, my learning leader said I could apply anyway. So we'll see what happens. I also applied for design team and I got in, but I can't attend the events until I'm at 500 hours. I only have 350.

Phase 2: The honors program where you can take as many clients as you can handle. You get tipped more and people pay more for your services. You get to wear black AND white. You can be either part time or full time Phase 2. Full time is when you take clients all day and don't got to class. Part time is the same amount of time as before.

Design Team: they do special events outside of school related to other aspects of cosmetology besides cutting and coloring. They do hair and make up on models for fashion shows and photo shoots and stuff like that. I'd personally rather be working on models with up-dos and make up than a salon.

I'll probably run for co-captain of Design Team so I can network. I don't have enough hours to run for captain. Oh well. We'll see what happens

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on design team and good luck with the phase 2!

Carpx2 said...

Breann it sounds like you are loving what youre doing, and I love that. Its neat that you were able to apply early for you spot in the honors program!!! Hope you get in where you want to be. Love to you always Mom.

Blaire said...

Nice work Chubbs--when are you coming out to Wahington to cut my hair?:)