June 15, 2008

Breann LIVE on tv

The new movie with Adam Sandler called, "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" featured Sandler as an Iraqi Combat soldier who wanted to become a hair dresser. In one clip of the movie, he tries to apply to do hair at the Paul Mitchell School. So...for one of Breann's Design Team event, they were able to go to a Robert Cromeans Salon, here in Pacific Beach, and do a LIVE coverage of hairstyling in that salon. Here are some links to Breann LIVE on tv. Hope you enjoy them.

http://www.fox6.com/mediacenter/local.aspx
?videoId=465862@video.fox6.com&navCatId=2573
(above - this is all one url address - I had to make it two lines)

http://www.fox6.com/mediacenter/local.aspx
?videoId=465966@video.fox6.com&navCatId=2573
(above - this is the second url address - I had to make it two lines)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I just checked out the clip. I guess they update them quickly. I had to search for the hair one... but I did find it. I saw Breann say "I doing fabulous!" Way to go Breann, you're a STAR!

Carpx2 said...

I just watched my litle girl on TV. I have a movies star, television personality, rock star for a daughter, Who would have thought?
Dad