August 11, 2008

Signature gathering 2008

Michael and I went to the Signature gathering in Las Vegas and it was amazing. It was even better than caper which I thought would be hard to do. There were fashion shows, dancers, musicians, and paint artists. I got to meet John Paul Dejoria only for a second. He is a really great person doing great things for this world and I have a lot of respect for him. I also had a chance to talk to Winn Claybaugh and he gave me his cell phone number to talk to him about the mentorship portfolio I'm doing about him. He said if i need more clarity that I could e-mail him or call him on his cell phone to ask him about it. I thought that was pretty awesome. Anyway here are some pictures of the event. We also went to the Bellagio and watched the fountain show.
One of the Fashion Shows

Musical artists

John Paul Dejoria

The Stage

The Whole Gathering

3 comments:

Carpx2 said...

twuBrean what a great opportunity toget better accquantited in the beaut business. Look like you had a fun adventure. Love to you Mom "C"

Brooke said...

So what does it mean... a signature event? Or Caper event? I'm not very hip on the terms. Either way, I'm glad you had a good time.

blaire said...

i'm so happy for you. and you got the see the fountain show?! Awesome.

ps. brooke doesn't know anything about fashion...ahhh:)