January 16, 2009

I Graduated!!!

On January 28th if I pass my state board exam I'm a licensed professional. Yea!!! On February 13th I have my graduation ceremony and I've got a big surprise for everyone. If you can't make to my graduation it's ok. You'll just have to wait to find out what my big surprise is. Anyway, I would like to thank everyone in my family for being so supportive through out this whole thing, weather you let me do your hair however I wanted, gave me words of encouragement, or you helped to develop a good work ethic, thank you all so much. I love you all.

6 comments:

Johnathan and Jannene said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome! We're both very happy for you! And a "surprise" eh? Hmmmm...what time do you graduate? If you email us the time, place and date we'll see if we can be there.

Once again, Congratulations!

Kayli said...

Congratulations Breann! Way to go. I think I fall under the "letting you do my hair however you wanted" category. :) I can't wait to hear the surprise.

Carpx2 said...

We're happy for you as well Breann. Good job and we'll see you in a few weeks.

blaire said...

congrats! i'm glad you're doing something you love...and i really hope the big surprise is a new car for me, but if not that's cool too. i love your guts dude!

ps i got my haircut and i'm going to blog about it this week. you'll have to tell me what you think...i'll give you a hint about it..."i like her bangs":) well at least i make myself laugh.

pps drew thinks you and michael are made for each other:) and i agree...

Carpx2 said...

Breann we are so very proud of you. Isn't it wonderful doing stuff that you love as well as stuff that you are great at!!!!!!!!Mom

Brooke said...

Way to go! Congrats!!!