January 29, 2009

John Paul Dejoria went and told my parents the big surprise.

Ok, so here it is. I am the first student in Paul Mitchell history to have ever graduated on the Dean's list. I was going to let my parents find out about it at graduation, but John Paul Dejoria called me to congratulate me and when I told them how I was going to surprise my parents he offered to call them and tell them for me. So I thought that would be a much cooler way to surprise them, instead of them finding out at graduation. So John Paul, thanks for telling my parents the "big surprise". Thanks Mom and Dad, for teaching me all the skills that you have so I could make this happen. I love you guys.

1 comment:

Carpx2 said...

Breann we are so happy for you and Michael. You guys are great people, we love ya both. Mom