May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

My mom has always taught me to be a strong person with many intellectual capacities. She taught me how to work hard for what I want to achieve in life. I have learned my valuable lessons in life from her. Overall you could say my mom did a good job raising me. My mom has successfully raised me to be a good person in all of the areas except for the following: I still fill up on candy before dinner leaving me unable to finish my meal.


I still shovel my food into my mouth directly from the plate.


And I rarely floss my teeth.

Do you still love me Ma ma? Happy Mother's Day.

8 comments:

Carpx2 said...

I most certianly do love you very much. As usual you are darling. Michael I did teach her how to floss!!! Love to you both Mom

Carpx2 said...

The last picture is all you. Those big brown eyes just say "I'm so innocent. You wouldn't be mad at just little ol' me, would you?
Love, Dad

Brooke said...

You're nasty... and as a dentist's wife, I must say, you definitely should floss your teeth daily:)

Kayli said...

Haha, I enjoyed this post. But ya, I also agree you probably should floss. :)

blaire said...

i still love you but i think your a dork! heehee

blaire said...

ps. and mom would love you if you had an arm growing out of your forehead!!!

The Johnson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson's said...

Wow, Thanks Blaire. Haha.