June 26, 2009

Transformers

We saw transformers last night, and I liked it. It wasn't quite as good as the fist one, but it was still good. I didn't like how they portrayed Megan Fox as a little bit more skanky this time. I mean seriously who paints like this? Yeah, we get it she's a babe, but did she have to show so much of her great hottiness? I was frustrated with that part. The love plot I think both Emily and I agreed that we could have done with out. Optimus Prime was the bomb, as usual. He never fails to surprise me by his loyalty to his cause. I love Optimus.



7 comments:

Matthew, Ashley & Roxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew, Ashley & Roxy said...

Yeah, I've seen the trailer and they vamped up Megan Fox a lot. Matthew loves Optimus Prime! I'm a Bumblebee fan! I'm guessing from the reviews I've been reading we are going to wait till its out in RedBox. haha sorry for the deleted post I wanted to rewrite my comment.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carpx2 said...

We look forward to seeing it>
Dad

blaire said...

OMG!!! i said the exact same thing. really megan, put on some pants and stop straddling your motorcycle with your but in the air! seriously, have some self respect!

(and i'm not just saying that because i'm jealeous, even though i am. she's smokin' hot.)

Carpx2 said...

Brean and Michael I was the one that deleted the two comments, I couldn't figure out how to show that they came from me, but now I do know (Brooke showed me!) We did see the second, it was good, it's funny that dad didn't remember that we did see it. Mom

Brooke said...

Yeah Blaire... get your "but" outta the air:)

I haven't seen it and probably won't until it comes out on video. Oh well.