December 10, 2009

New Moon

We saw New Moon last week. The best line in the movie is by Alice in response to Bella when she says..."As soon as you put out the dog." she refers to Jacob as the dog. HA HA HA. The rest of the lines that were funny in the book they messed up by changing it or the situation a little and as a result they were not as cool as they could have been. Alice is by far the coolest of all the vampires because she's always happy, energetic, she's can talk about Jacob like this, and she can see the future. Although Jane has got some mad skillz with causing pain and Victoria is pretty darn sweet for being able to escape from multiple werewolves...That's hot. Oh yeah, and her hair color is much brighter in this movie as well, which is (from a cosmo girls perspective) freaken sweet. In the movie, who is your favorite of all the Vampires and Why? And if you get excited who was the coolest from the wolf pack?

2 comments:

Kayli said...

I'm glad you saw it! I really enjoyed it too.

My favorite vampires are Edward and Carlisle I think. And this movie made me like Jacob a whole lot more than I did from the books...so he's my favorite werewolf!

Lexi said...

I love New Moon too Breann :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great one!