April 26, 2010

JumpSport Fitness Trampoline

I booked a part in a commercial. My first commercial, and the funny part about it was that I was about a half hour late (which I never allow, I just got lost in the building, yes I got lost in the building trying to find the right room.) I finally got there and they were literally getting up out of the seats and packing up to leave when I showed up. I asked them if I could audition and they allowed me. It was quite short. They kind of just stared at me and I totally thought it was over, but I just kept on being myself until they seemed to have seen enough of me. I thought I wasn't going to get anything. I guess not. I booked a small speaking role. They said hardly any dialogue, but hey, I'm happy. I can still put that on my resume. Yay!

4 comments:

Kayli said...

This is so exciting! I'm so proud of you! When will we get to see the commercial??

Carpx2 said...

Wow, Now that is really great. Let us know when we can see it... I gues you were in the right place at the right time. Or better yet the late place and time.. Weird. What it the commerical about. Mom

Brooke said...

Awesome! Congrats! What did you say? Yeah, I want to see the commercial:)

The Johnson's said...

I'll post it when I get it. I really don't remember what I said.