May 07, 2010

The Complete Package

K, This was a reality TV show of a modeling competition I was in. It is totally raunchy, dirty, and disgusting. A girl flashes the camera in the first 5 sec. and they blurred it out in case you want to skip that. That's the worst part. They made it so bad because they wanted it to be picked up to be aired and if it wasn't interesting enough they wouldn't get the picked up. Basically, it's a joke of a modeling competition. They like to make jokes out of people because that's interesting. I was my normal self. So far they haven't made me look stupid. If you're just interested in seeing me, I'm in at 25 sec. to 33sec. Girls do crazy things when they're under pressure.



Oh by the way, I lost to the "got rats high and cut their heads off and got their brains" girl. I will admit I cannot compete with that. Sexy really has been redefined. Oh, boy. I just laugh about it. (She's on from 1:45-1:53 if you're interested in the comparison they made.)

5 comments:

Kayli said...

She was on Big Brother last year!!! I think her name was Michelle...? But ya, that's definitely her!

Kayli said...

P.S. I like how you tell us which parts you're in. :)

Carpx2 said...

Your are so much more then these bimbos. Way to stand your ground. Love Mom

blaire said...

that chicks lips are insanely HUGE!

The Johnson's said...

You talking about big lips? Her name is Priscilla.