May 06, 2010

That Noise "The Way We Are"

Ok, This is the music video I was in. I wanted to give you all a fair warning that it's totally evil and scary in nature and I was a dead girl with slit wrists and I'm wearing a peach dress that is sleeveless. That Noise is a DEATH METAL BAND. The band is sitting at a table playing Russian roulette and people are cheering them on and I am encouraging the game. I am not looking for a judgment or critique of the work. I just wanted to be open and honest about what I choose to do in regards to my career good or bad. So please don't judge me. If you just want to see me I'm in the first 20 sec. to 55 sec.

6 comments:

Carpx2 said...

I noticed that the other actress that you met was also in it. You looked good in the video.
Love, Dad

Carpx2 said...

Breann, you looked really good in the video. Pretty smile.

I also noticed that other actress that you met was in it also.
Love, Dad

Kayli said...

AHH! Thank you for the warning. I definitely couldn't watch all of that, but I watched the parts with you! Good job!

Brooke said...

Cool hair, pretty dress, dark interesting make-up... you're an actress.

Did you do your hair?

The Johnson's said...

Yes, I did my own hair. That was the fun part.

blaire said...

i'm scared:(