October 04, 2010

For the Confusion

A lot of people misspell my name quite frequently. I'm here to clarify. It's MICHAEL. Hope this helps those who might be considering spelling my name on a/an envelope, email, blog post, blog comment, text message, AIM conversation, Facebook message, Myspace message, twitter/tweet, LinkedIn profile, happy birthday card, newsletter, greeting card, postcard, painting, scrapbook, billboard, website post, or any other possible place you can think of writing my name. :)

5 comments:

Big O said...

thanks for the clarification mikeal, duly noted.

The Johnson's said...

Thanks Dew! Really good to know that someone out there cares about me. :)

Carpx2 said...

Michael I sure hope it was'nt me, but it probally was! Sorry Mom"C"

Kayli said...

Loooved all the links to every possible place to misspell your name. Hahaha. I can proudly say that after the age of 5 or so, I've never misspelled your name.

Carpx2 said...

What? Do that many people misspell your name?
Dad