October 21, 2010

The new place.

I love the laundry machine. I think I've washed all our dirty clothes in a matter of a couple easy hours. (happy sigh)

The place is messy. We own too much junk.

It doesn't feel like home yet. Due to the mess and lack of dinning room table and a much needed dresser.

It's smaller, but the space is more wisely used in this apartment design.

Storage unit outside above my covered parking is wet due to the rain, so that hasn't proven to be useful yet.

Love the washer and Dryer. Did I mention that already....


And on a different note. Michael and I are going to Universal Studios "Halloween Horror Nights" TONIGHT!!!! I'm totally looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Thanks for updating us! I can't wait to come down and see it!

Carpx2 said...

I thought it never reained in southern california. Oh well, at least now you have a washer and dryer. We are looking forward to next weekend.
Love, Dad

Carpx2 said...

I don't know how you have been able to get your laundry done up to now. I know I would not go to a dark scary place alone to have clean clothes. So I am very happy for you guys. Mom