December 29, 2010

The Johnsons Christmas.





This year Michael and I decided that it was time we get our own individual Christmas tree for our home. It's 6 1/2 feet tall and lacking in ornaments, but I still love it and had fun setting it up. Thank you Michael for picking up the tree, and thanks to myself for picking up the ornaments. As you can see from the pic's that I'm getting the bottom ornaments cause Michaels too tall to see that the bottom of the tree doesn't have any. lol. I still love you.
For this Christmas we got up early to go to the Fairbanks home. We ate a wonderful breakfast credited to Sally and Grandma Fairbanks. We got a lot of wonderful gifts which I'm very excited about and I know Michael is too. I've got a lot of reading to look forward to as well. We played Settlers of Catan, which we cut off early cause people were getting bored with it. You only need 10 points and I was at 9 on my last turn when that was decided. I am feared!!! Muah ha ha ha!!! So that was fun a well as the classic Tetris game that Daniel held the record of 124 lines. And I also got to play with Alexas hammies a lot. That was fun too!
Today I get to look forward to having the Johnsons come to our apartment. I guess they was to see the new place. Whateve's I'm excited to see them again. Merry Christmas From the Johnsons. I love Family!

12 comments:

The Johnson's said...

hahahaha you ARE feared...but not at 007. I'm going to whoop you! "Muah ha ha ha!"

Carpx2 said...

Wow are you guy's tough or what,just so you all know Breann kicks our trash in every game we try to play with her. She should be FEARED!!! Love to you all Mom "C".

Carpx2 said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
Love, Dad

Brooke said...

Merry Christmas!

Alexa, Ashley and Matthew said...

From the pictures I like what your new place looks like. :) Your tree looks pretty too! :) Next year we will get our first real tree when Alexa doesn't stick everything in her mouth. She ate dog food this morning haha. Nice pictures! :) Good seeing you guys! :)

The Johnson's said...

Ok, I spoke too soon. You whooped me 10 to 0 yesterday. I want a rematch.

blaire said...

aren't you guys the cutest!?! i still remember mine and drew's first christmas tree...it didn't look half as good as yours- nice work!

Carpx2 said...

My dear daughter, I am so happy that you did put up a tree, now I have hopes of a card one of these days. If you would like, I would also enjoy a chance to whoop you and Michael in a game or two. May in the Spring. Mom

Carpx2 said...

We're glad you had a good Christmas. We missed you.
Love, Dad

Kayli said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys! Can't wait for February!

The Johnson's said...

Michael, We'll see about that. I've got some great aim on that game. Muah ha ha, see I'm cooler cause I had the last laugh.

Ashley, That's a good idea. Wait until she won't EAT the tree. Ha ha.

Kayli, What's going on in February?

Kayli said...

February is Alexa's birthday party! If the weather cooperates, we're coming down again!