January 27, 2011

The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen



I have been searching the internet and came upon this website with this post:
Lionsgate Will Consider Unknown Talent. It's about The Hunger Games written by Suzanne Collins which is now being created into a movie. Director Gary Ross and casting director Debra Zane have declared they will consider "unknown actors" for the lead roles. I believe that I am Katniss Everdeen! I exude both fierce independence and vulnerability. Martial arts training has sculpted my small physique. I sing, and I know how to handle a bow and arrow. I feel confident that I would deliver a solid performance when given the opportunity of an audition. If you know Gary or Debra please send me an e-mail johnson.breann@gmail.com or call me (213) 394-5219 in regards to this.

5 comments:

Kayli said...

You HAVE to get the part!!!

Carpx2 said...

Good luck! Too bad I don't have any connections to directors or producers.
Love, Dad

The Johnson's said...

Dad, Thanks for thinking of me. Kayli, I'm gonna do my best to get it. Right now I'm just praying for an audition.

Carpx2 said...

Breann you look like you could really be menacing!!!Mom

The Johnson's said...

Thank you Mom!