March 20, 2011

The Hunger Games Casting

So they had someone in mind the whole time for the role of Katniss Everdeen to give to. They let out submissions as a safety net in case she didn't want the role. I guess she took it. Don't ask me who it was, but you can morn with me over my emotional loss considering the was the forefront of my efforts to months and the role was reserved for someone else the whole time. I'm feeling upset about it and I'd love your sympathies. I'm still going to go for Clove though and if not that, then later I'm going for Joanna Manson. I could still do both of those parts.

5 comments:

blaire said...

sorry about katniss, but you should totally go for the part of joanna. you would player her so well--she's jaded and bitter but still good inside--really, you'd rock that roll! go for it!

Kayli said...

Aw man!! Ya I heard rumors about the girl being offered the role, and if it's the same girl, I'm not too happy about it...but oh well. Good luck trying for the other parts though!

Carpx2 said...

Chin up and keep going. Mom

Stephanie Pehrson said...

You've got my sympathies!!! Hopefully the next one will be yours! Lots of love to you!
Aunt Steph

Brooke said...

You'll get them next time! Good luck.