August 13, 2011

I need your help with my IMDb!

Most of you guys have plenty of friends that have Facebook (FB) accounts. I was hoping you guys could do me a huge favor that's really easy, could you make a post that encourages your friends to like my page? It could be something like this if you want to copy and paste.

I know a lot of you guys have FB pages and I was wondering if you could like my sisters/daughters IMDb via Facebook. Liking the link is really easy. The following is a step by step instruction. If you don't have a FB account it's still helpful to her if you just follow the link and check out the page.

1) Just click on Breann Johnson IMDb.
2) Then sign onto your Facebook account, click on the IMDb window.
3) You will see on the right side directly below the first advertisement from the top a like button in Facebook blue. Click that. Then you're done!

I literally went through my entire friends list and e-mail everyone personally a quick note about this to show you some of my devotion. The list includes about 820 people and through that somehow I got 1,106 likes. The word spreads and people are responding very well. So please have faith in me! This is a really easy thing to do, but means a huge favor to me! Super Thank you in advance! I really appreciate it!

No comments: