September 08, 2011

The Fruitarian

For the past few months, roughly 95% of Breann and my diet has consisted of raw fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Today I found a video about a "Fruitarian" who runs 100 miles in a day very frequently (yes, 100 miles) just by eating raw fruits (for fuel) and veggies. To me, this guy is very inspiring and I look forward to seeing my body continue to transform in a very good way. Check him out:



I know the Word of Wisdom states to "eat meat sparingly." I know that. But I also know that over the past few months I've felt better than ever and that eating fruits, vegetables, and whole grains have completely turned my eating habits around. I really don't crave junk/processed food anymore and that's something I can live with. I'm not saying that I am going to eating 100% fruits, vegetables, and whole grains for the rest of my life...just 95% of it. :) Hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to change the way you eat and that you receive all the fantastic benefits that Breann and I get every day!

The Fruitarian website.

No comments: