September 19, 2011

My Hash Browns

One of my new favorite comfort foods.

2 Golden potatoes
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of chopped red onions
Olive oil
1-2 teaspoons of garlic salt (optional)

Shred potatoes, chop onions and garlic. Put olive oil, onions, garlic, garlic salt in pan on high and saute. When finished, mix with shredded potatoes. Strongly oil a non-stick large frying pan and place potato mixture in pan, heat to med-high. Flip when you feel it's cooked on the other side, and let the new side golden, then serve. Serves 1 person and you don't need ketchup! That's right, it's good all by it's-self! You're welcome. ;)

2 comments:

blaire said...

sounds so yummy...but i still need the ketchup :)

The Johnson's said...

This chef is offended! ha ha, but seriously, use GOLDEN potatoes. Try it with more red onions, like 4-5 tbs. and more garlic salt. As I've experimented I've found that I like it that way better.