March 07, 2012

The Appearing

Hey guys, recently I filmed in The Appearing. A horror/thriller with an exorcist theme directed by Daric Gates. The film is staring the following people: Will Wallace (my coach), Don Sawyze (He's so nice and Patrick Swayze brother which is pretty cool), Quinton Aaron, and Dean Cain. This is my first feature film I've been a part of and the best name value that I've had the opportunity to work with so far. I didn't get to work with any of them directly, but I hear that they're all really wonderful and very nice. I was the news reporter and I really enjoyed myself and I realized how much I really love working on a set. It was also a small amount of crew that day so it was totally chill and awesome. My part was shot in Malibu. I also saw some of the stills shots from filming and it looks amazing! It was a blast!

2 comments:

Matthew Ashley Alexa and Mason said...

That is so awesome Breann! I love how driven you are! I'm sure you made a great reporter. :) Cant wait to see it. Keep the roles coming.

blaire said...

booyah!!!